Advertise

recent posts

Always My First Choice

There's a lot of energy surrounding "Middle Child" lead single from J. Cole's Revenge Of The Dreamers 3 album. 


So today I want to share with you guys
the sample from that awesome tune, but also a fantastic Album
from Philly Soul Greats FIRST CHOICE
Most famously known for their CLASSICS 
 "Love Thang", "Let No Man Put Asunder" and "Doctor Love".

the sample J. Cole used was 
"Wake Up To Me" 
from First Choices First album Armed And Extremely Dangerous
released way back in 1973!




 In this period, The group consisted of 
lead singer Rochelle Fleming, Annette Guest and Wardell Piper

there's a few hidden treats in this album, so its severely under sampled
in my opinion..

& FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR EXCLUSIVES

Always My First Choice Always My First Choice Reviewed by Milk Crate Breaks on 7:40 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Stay Connected

Powered by Blogger.